2018 ANNUAL EASTER TOURNAMENT
That's right, Easter is only just around the corner, which means our Tournament is on again!
From the 30th of March until the 6th of April we will be hosting 8 days of bowls on our tremendous greens. With 6 different formats, you can play every day or just the events that suit you - there's sure to be something for everyone! Single entries are more than welcome if you can't bring your own team.
If you haven't bowled at Kerang before, then here's a perfect opportunity. We love having new bowlers visit our Club and the region, and look forward to forming new friendships.
All the information you need (events, dates, start times, accommodation, Club contacts, etc) is on the entry form.
So plan a trip to Kerang and get your entries in for the Easter Tournament. We hope to see you there!
In the meantime, maintain your good form with our weekly social events...
Bowling Club Events & Entertainment
Our popular "Get On The Green" barefoot bowls program is run on Thursday evenings over 9 weeks commencing in early January. Teams are made up of three beginners and one bowler. If you're thinking about taking up bowls or you enjoy socialising over a few cold ones, then this barefoot competition is ideal! A barbecue tea is included each night, with stubbies available at terrific prices. Drop in to the club and ask us about playing, and get your side together!
Aside from lawn bowls the Kerang Bowling Club facilitates other great activities. An Indoor Carpet Bowls competition is run on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday evenings. There is also Line Dancing at the Club on Monday afternoons for those who like to get footloose! So if any of these take your fancy, drop into the Club for further information. All people welcome!
The Bowling Club is available for hire for small or large functions all year round!
Birthdays, wedding receptions, engagements, wakes, work break-ups, seminars, etc.
Why not include some barefoot bowls as part of your next Christmas party?
Please send us a message or drop in to discuss your next special occasion.
Black Duck Jackpot Triples
- Each Tuesday with a 12:30pm start (weather permitting)
- Names in to the Bowling Club by 11am
- Casual dress, 2 bowl triples, 2 games of 13 ends
- Teams drawn from single entries, visiting sides accepted
- New bowlers and visitors more than welcome
- Any team (win, lose or draw) can win the jackpot prize!
Saturday Social Bowls
- Each Saturday during the off-season
- Format may change each week depending on numbers
- Ring up or put your name on the board
- Visitors and novice bowlers all welcome
- Names in by 12:45pm for a 1pm start
- Call the Bowling Club: 03 5452 1194